USB OBD-Protect Interface for MultiECUScan / AlfaOBD - Galvanic Isolation!
Product no.: 1000-52-(0,1kg)
Diagnostic interface with galvanic isolation for MultiECUScan / AlfaOBD. 100% function. All control devices approachable, also in connection with yellow adapter! With this interface, you have the possibility to read the error memory and delete as well as using graphic functions. Additional modifications of the CAN-BUS diagnosis.
- High quality interface with OBD-microcontroller (Does not support the KKL-Mous) and galvanic isolation between vehicle and computer. A direct electrical connection between your vehicle and the PC does not exist. This will help protect your vehicle and your computer from damage that may occur by the vehicle electronics or computer. The galvanic isolation, the data transmission is improved.
- Additional modifications of the CANBUS line guarantee reliable communication with the vehicle
- Adapted for the diagnosis software MultiECUScan / AlfaOBD.
- LED for function control and data exchange
- Short-circuit protected
- Integrated 16-pole diagnostic connector
- About 1 meter USB cable
- Interface suitable for MultiECUScan, AlfaOBD- 100% functional!
- Access to many control devices such as Engine, ABS, Body Computer, and many more
- Access to Service / Oil Reset function
For more information, use our product WIKI with video function: CLICK
Scope of delivery:
- 1x freeware version of MultiECUScan / AlfaOBD (Download)
- 1xOBD-Protect USB Interface with OBD-microcontroller -New version -Additional modifications of the CAN-BUS based diagnostic, galvanic isolation
- Access to many more online support for Customer installation instructions, freeware, error codes, help with repairs
- Free unlimited email support
Registration number of the WEEE-Reg Nr.DE59607518