OBDLink SX Diagnose Interface + Software
Product no.: 5000-10-(0,1kg)
A high-quality diagnostic interface for all OBD2 vehicles included Software Licence.A high-quality diagnostic interface for all OBD2 vehicles included Software Licence.
- High quality OBDLink SX Interface
- Firmware of the interface free updateable
- Interface compatible with many different diagnostic softwares (AlfaOBD, MultiECUScan, ELM327 Diagnostic Software uvw)
- Improved automatic protocol detection - OBDLink SX connects reliably to the vehicle.
- Smart keep-alive algorithm helps for a permanent reliable maintenance of the connection for all vehicles - even ISO and KWP.
Supports the following OBD protocols:
ISO14230-4 (Keyword Protocol 2000)
ISO9141-2 (Asian, European, American vehicles)
J1850 VPW (GM vehicles)
J1850 PWM (Ford vehicles)
- Dimensions: 3.5 "L x 1.75" W (89 mm x 45 mm)
Information OBDCarPORT Software - German:
The license allows the OBD2 diagnostics on modern vehicles of all makes. You install the German language software, enter the activation key and the software automatically searches for the interface. You need to make any other settings.
- Read and erase fault memory
- Display of error codes in plain text
- View freeze frame data
- Reading the vehicle identification number (VIN)
- View sensor data and record
- Display of system status
- Graphical Display of sensor data
- Diagnostic report (can be either printed or saved as PDF)
- Software in German language
- Software upgradeable
- Software automatically searches for the appropriate interface
Short Info software:
Provides opportunity to see all the error codes including description. With this information, a simple error on the vehicle can be eliminated.
Does that read and display any number of measuring value blocks possible simultaneously. During the automatic measurement block Find all measured value block numbers are checked for their availability and then displayed in the combo box.
Can graphically display multiple values simultaneously.
The following display options are available:
- round instrument
The following diagnostic protocols are supported:
ISO9141-2 KW 08 08
ISO9141-2 KW 94 94
KWP2000 fast init
KWP2000 Slow Init
ISO15765 (ISO-TP, CAN bus)
SAE J1850 PWM
SAE J1850 VPW
For more information, use our product WIKI with video function: CLICK
Scope of delivery:
- OBDLink SX Diagnostic Interface with USB (firmware can be updated)
- 1x license for 2 PCs "OBD2 diagnostic software German/English". To
- license the software, you need a PC with Internet access!
- Fact sheet on the interface chip "STN 1100"
- Access to many more online support for Customer installation
- instructions, freeware, error codes, help with repairs
- Free unlimited email support
Registration number of the WEEE-Reg.-Nr.DE59607518